Covid-19 Update 28.05.20

Dear all , sorry we still don’t have any confirmed opening dates as yet.. We are anxiously waiting on the Government and Council guidelines.
I will post any news on both the GSDCV Western web site and facebook and instagram and an email will also be sent to everyone on the Western mailing list if we have any further information.